- Almost ¾ of you are between 46-65 years old.
- Only one in six live in an urban area.
- Male-female? Just about 50-50.
- Over 90% of you have been on the job for over 10 years.
- Over 3/5 are full union dues payers.
- The most one-sided results were contained in the questions about union and politicking; you feel that the unions don’t belong in politics and that one should have a choice to join a union in the first place.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Survey Results Are In!
Recently, CTEN conducted the first poll of its members. I would like to thank the 142 of you who responded. A link that will let you see all the results of the poll will follow at the end of this email.
First, I must acknowledge that there was a careless error in question # 22. Choice C read “I don’t believe teachers should awarded seniority.” It should have read, “I don’t believe teachers should be awarded tenure.”
Just a few observations on the results:
Also, please note that for questions where response boxes were used, you can see all the responses that teachers entered in those boxes.
To see all the results of the survey, go to - https://www.surveymonkey.com/sr.aspx?sm=Fo8bQGAy905_2fSULK_2fSc5fB9LL42y9F2I9yNqP5ABstA_3d
We will put a link to the results on the CTEN blog - http://www.ctenteachers.blogspot.com/ If you have questions, comments, suggestions, etc., please post them there. Thank you very much.
Posted by CTEN Staff at 12:24 PM