- Almost 2/3 of you are between 46-65 years old.
- Only one in six live in an urban area.
- About 7/8 of you have been on the job for over 10 years.
- Over 1/2 are full union dues payers.
- The most one-sided results, as you will see, are contained in the questions about the teachers unions.
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Recently, CTEN conducted a poll of its members. Just a few observations:
Also, please note that for questions where response boxes were used, you can see all the responses that teachers entered in those boxes. I think you will find some of them to be quite interesting.
To see the results of the survey, go to -
Posted by CTEN Staff at 11:54 AM