- Graduation rates increased 11.3 percent from 2006 to 2012 followed by an increase in housing values by as much as $37.1 billion.
- The expansion of charter schools added as much as $22.45 billion to property values in New York City.
- Each additional new charter school is associated with a 3.7 percent increase in home values in that ZIP code the following year.
- The additional income that high school graduates should earn over their lifetimes is $8.9 billion.
- The additional income that college attendees should earn over their lifetimes is $6.4 billion.